Watch the promotional video! >>Click here<<
To attend the study programme of the Master in Finance and Economics it is necessary to have adequate knowledge of mathematics, economics and statistics at undergraduate level.
Admission procedure (Academic Year 2018-2019):
- Candidate submits the documents (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, recommendation letter, transcript of records of previous studies/degrees, a copy of ID paper/passport, ecc, see this page).
- Candidate pays the admission fees (30 euros, not refundable).
- The members of the Admission Board verify if the candidate meets the entry requirements.
- If the candidate meets the entry requirements, the Admission Board will assess the qualifications.
- The Admission Board will decide whether to admit or reject or ask the candidate for an interview (via Skype or other electronic means) according to the criteria grid.
- The candidate will receive the letter of admission/rejection.
- In case of admission, the applicant will be able to proceed with enrolment and pay the annual fees. The enrolment procedure will be available from July 14th, 2018. As soon as the procedure opens, we kinldy suggest proceeding with the enrollment, following the instructions available at this page under the section “HOW TO ENROL”. For this academic year, the enrollment period runs from March to October 2018.
Deadline to submit your online application: July 20th, 2018 h. 12:00 noon CEST
If you are a non-EU citizen, resident abroad, please apply not later than June 30th, 2018
In the online application procedure, you will find MEF as “Finance and Economics”.
Annual fees and financial support opportunities can be seen in this page.
VERY IMPORTANT: non-EU citizens resident abroad who do not have an Italian residence permit, must also submit their formal pre-application to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their country by June 2018. The official date will be provided as soon as it will be communicated by the Ministry.
In order to meet the above mentioned deadline for the pre-application, we suggest non-EU citizens applying not later than June 30th 2018. Only successfully submitting the application by this deadline, the Admission Board will be able to send admission letters on time.
A summary of the procedure can be found at this page.